Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Reason To Wear Your Marriage Encounter Jewelry!

I got on the elevator today in the parking garage already thinking about the work I needed to accomplish today.  A woman I knew from another department got on the elevator and commented about my Marriage Encounter pin.   I had worn it for Valentine's Day.  I explained about the symbolism of the heart, two wedding rings and cross and told her a little about Marriage Encounter.   By the end of the elevator ride, I promised to send her the website and an application.  

I was so excited when she called me the next day to say that she and her husband were planning to attend our next weekend in April  And it was all because I happened to be wearing my WWME pin that morning!  You never know when the opportunity for inviting may pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment